Grooved Clamps

Fast Shipping. Great Pricing. Call: (360) 425-9100

Grooved Clamps

Grooved Clamps is an easy way to Install Plumbing and Valves. Randco has standardized the Victaulic QuickVic  for its ease of use and reliability. We still have access to standard grooved clamps if they are requested for parts, we also stock Grooved Gaskets, for those that just need replacement gaskets.

Contact Randco for Parts & Service Today!


To Order, Call
(360) 425-9100
OR email us

related parts

Contact Us for More Information
call (360) 425-9100 or use form below:

Have a Question?

If you would like a quote or have a question, simply call or use this form: