Slide In Systems - A tank you can trust
solid slide in systems.
These systems, like all Randco Tank Systems, are specially built to the customer needs, offering many options from only the best parts and accessories available.
Keeping true to our name and reputation, you will find that Workmanship and Durability are our Cornerstones, which is Standard in all of our Tanks.
Slide In System Includes:
- -These tanks are Rectangular shaped and constructed out of 3/16” mild or stainless steel
- -100% Welded (no skip welds) inside and out
- -(2) lateral baffles and one (1) center baffle full length of the tank
- -5” square tube sub frame (combination suction hose storage compartment) running full length of tank, extending out the rear for pump mounting platform
- -Quick disconnect hydraulic, electrical, and air fittings (allowing for quick removal of unit) -Heavy duty tie down points at each corner of the tank
- -Most popular pumps are the 4×3 or 4×4 Berkeley pump (auxiliary gas pumps also available)
- -Spray system consists of (2) corner splash heads located rear of tank
- -Rear Hydrant Fill
- -24 x 24 covered manway
- -Anti-skid Ladder
- -4″ outlet with flange on rear
- -(4) lift eyes for portability
- -Painted White (unless otherwise specified).
- Have a Question? Check our FAQ sheet for more Info!
As always, we have multiple options for customizing the Tank System to Your Specs, for flawless functionality.
drop on systems photo gallery
Many of our Standard Systems are Custom Designed for that specific Customer and can be recreated to a point for your truck.
Look Through our Gallery of options and give us a call to see what best fits your needs.
Have a Question?
If you would like a quote or have a question, simply call or use this form: